To email me please click here and let me know how I can help you. Alternatively, you can make an appointment with me by phoning 07806 717905 or 01803 666075.
Information about sessions:
- Sessions will last for 60 minutes
- The fee is £50 and is payable at the time of each session in cash, or by bank transfer.
- Cancellation: I require at least 72 hours notice if you need to cancel the session. If you are unable to give at least 72 hours notice the full fee will remain payable.
- The number and frequency of sessions will be mutually agreed and the subject of regular review.
- If you are late for a session I will be unable extend the session unless this has been agreed in advance.
- In the first session we will agree on an initial period of therapy and keep the period of therapy under regular review. When you wish to end the therapy I would like us to agree a period prior to ending where you can bring to the final sessions any issues or concerns you have about ending the work and so enable you to resolve these issues.
I keep written notes of our sessions. These are not identified by name and are stored securely.
Our sessions are confidential with the following exceptions:
I may discuss our sessions with my clinical supervisor. This is to ensure I am giving you the best possible therapeutic assistance.
If I believe you are at risk of harming yourself or someone else I reserve the right to break confidentiality in order to prevent harm. I would only do this in extreme circumstances and would discuss it with you first if possible.
If you give me information which is required by law to be disclosed. For example I am required to make disclosures under the Prevention of Terrorism Act 1989 and the Children’s Act 1989.
If required by a court of law to give evidence.